Selling Products by Weight
With eHopper, you can set prices for inventory items per weight unit, such as by ounce, gallon, pound, gram, and kilogram.
1. Go to Inventory--->Products--->New Item button--->Pricing tab in Back Office.
2. After selecting either a Fixed or Manual Price Type, select a weight unit from the Unit drop-down.
3. Input the Sales Price you would like for each weight unit sold of the item.
4. Synchronize in POS.
5. After scanning or selecting the product for the shopping cart, you will be prompted to enter the weight (in the weight unit you selected) of the product that the customer is buying (after placing it on your scale).
- The system will then automatically determine the price of the product, based on its weight.
- You can also integrate weight scales with you POS, which will allow you to scale your products quickly and efficiently, and see the weights both on the scales and in the POS app.
Reviewing, Editing, and Deleting Products
Overview On the Products screen, you can review, edit, and delete existing products. Reviewing Info on Products 1. Click on Inventory-->Products in the left navigation menu. 2. On the Products screen, you can view product information under the ...
1. Go to Inventory--->Products in the left navigation menu. 2. Select the arrow to the right of the New Item button on the top right--->select the Import Inventory option that appears. 2. If importing inventory for the first time, select the Get ...
Installing an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to install. 3. Click the Install button Uninstalling an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to ...
Creating an Inventory Matrix Item
Overview The Inventory Matrix allows Freedom customers to create items that have multiple attributes. For example, items such as shirts can be defined by style, color or size. Each group of attributes is unique and will have its own SKU, as well as ...
Opening Back Office from POS
Requirements Must have an Administrator or Manager employee role. Instructions 1. Select Back Office in the left navigation menu. If using a Windows device, a separate browser window will open up. If using the eHopper POS app on an Android or iPad ...