You can void an order in POS by accessing the order on the Orders screen. You can only void an order on the same day the transaction was completed.
- Must be assigned an Administrator, Manager, or Salesperson employee role.
- Only possible once an order has already been processed.
- The transaction must have been completed on the same register that you are currently operating and before the register was closed.
- Only possible for orders that were processed on the same business day.
- Cannot void an order paid for with more than one credit card.
- When voiding a card transaction, the device must be connected to the same network as the terminal.
1. Click on Orders in the left navigation menu.
2. On the Orders page, select the order that you would like to void.
3. On the Order Details screen, click the Void button (when unable to void an order, the Void button will not appear).
4. A popup will ask if you are sure you want to void the order. Select Yes.
5. The order has been voided.
- Once you void an order, it cannot be undone.
Reviewing and Updating Orders
Requirements Must be assigned an Administrator, Manager, or Salesperson role. Viewing Orders List To access the orders list, select Orders in the left navigation menu. On the Orders screen, you can view up to 500 of the most recent transactions. By ...
Providing a Refund
Overview You can provide refunds on a single item or a whole order in eHopper by accessing the order on the Orders screen. Note: Line item refunds are currently not available on Poynt devices. Refunds on Poynt can only be processed for the whole ...
Updating Fulfillment Status of Order
Overview Freedom customers can update the fulfillment status (New, In Preparation, Prepared, In Fulfillment. Fulfilled) of each order at any point. Requirements 1. Must be a Freedom customer. 2. Must be assigned either Administrator, Manager, ...
Customize Order Types
Overview You can customize and manage the Order Type options that will be displayed in the POS, including adding new Order Types, disabling existing ones, and choosing the Default Order Type for each sale. Prerequisites 1. Must be on either the ...
Adding Notes to Item and Order for Receipt
Overview You can add notes to either a specific item or an entire order. These notes will appear on the kitchen receipt for the transaction. Requirements 1. Must allow notes as an option in Back Office. To do this, go to Settings--->Store ...