- You are unable to use multiple eHopper accounts (with different Account ID's) on the same device simultaneously. If you try to log in to another account after previously logging in with one account, you will receive an error message.
- To resolve, you will need to either clear the cache and cookies of your Chrome browser (if logging in on Chrome) or clear the cache or uninstall and then reinstall the eHopper POS app (if logging in to POS on the app).
A) Back Office
User not found
A) If using eHopper in Chrome browser, clear cache and cookies on Chrome.
1. Close the browser window you are currently using eHopper on.
2. Navigate to your Chrome browser History.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. Make sure Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files are selected and then select the CLEAR DATA button.
5. Go back to bo.ehopper.com and log in with the Account ID of the account you want to use on the device.
B) If using the eHopper POS app on Android device, clear cache of the app.
1. Go to Settings on your device.
2. Select Apps.
3. Select eHopper.
4. Select Storage
4. Select CLEAR CACHE and CLEAR DATA.
5. Open the eHopper POS app and log in with the credentials of the account you want to use on the app.
Note: An alternative is to uninstall and then reinstall the app (all data will be saved).
C) If using the eHopper POS app on an iPad: uninstall and then reinstall the app (all data will be saved).
D) If using eHopper POS app on a Poynt device:
1. Swipe down on the home screen of the Poynt device.
2. Select the Settings button on the top of the screen.
3. If you have not yet enabled Developer preferences on the device, select About and then tap PoyntOS Version 10 times. It should prompt you to enter a passcode: enter 157953. Developer preferences should now be enabled. Hit the back button on the top left to return to the main Settings screen.
4. Select Developer Preferences--->System--->Apps---->eHopper
5. Select to Clear data.
6. Once the data is cleared, select Force stop.
7. Open the eHopper POS app and log in with the credentials of the account you want to use on the app.