Troubleshooting for QuickBooks Connection Error
In case you get a connection error while activating the QuickBooks application from the App Directory in Back Office (as seen in image below), please follow the instructions below in order to have it activated successfully.
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online Plus account in your browser and select the Settings gear (⚙️) icon in the top right corner.
2. Go to Account and Settings
3. Select the Expenses section and then find Purchase orders.
4. Turn on the Use purchase orders setting (toggle should be green) and then select the Save button below.
5. Once saved, please go back to your Back Office App Directory and try activating the QuickBooks application again.
6. If you are still having issues after following these steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Installing an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to install. 3. Click the Install button Uninstalling an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to ...
Setting Up QuickBooks with eHopper
Overview eHopper POS is integrated with QuickBooks Online. This allows users to automatically synchronize their sales, inventory, and revenue data with your QuickBooks Plus account, eliminating the need for users to manually input data from eHopper ...
eCommerce and Online Ordering Integration
Table of Contents Overview Syncing POS with Ecommerce Syncing POS Products with Ecommerce Syncing POS Transactions and Stock Quantity with Ecommerce Syncing POS Customers With Ecommerce Syncing POS Taxes with Ecommerce Auto-printing of Kitchen ...
ItemCategories Feature for QuickBooks
Overview QuickBooks discontinues QuickBooks Desktop support. Some QuickBooks users that migrate from Desktop to Online account are missing ItemCategories feature which is required for flawless synchronization with eHopper. With this feature disabled ...
To connect an existing WooCommerce website to your eHopper account, please follow the steps below: 1. Contact email@example.com to get WooCommerce app installed in your Back Office. 2. Install WordPress version 6.0.1. 3. Install and activate ...