Table Management Setup in Back Office
1. In the left navigation menu, go to Apps--->App Directory and then purchase the Table Management app.
2. In the left navigation menu, go to Apps--->Table Management
3. Select the checkbox next to the store(s) you would like to use table management in.
4. Select the Done button to save.
5. In the left navigation menu, select Settings--->Register Settings
6. Select the register that you would like to use table management in.
7. Under Register Mode, select the Tables option if you would like the POS to default with the Table Layout screen (for selecting a table for an order). If POS Register is selected, the default will be the main POS screen.
8. Select the Done button to save.
9. Go to Apps > Table Management
to view, create and edit rooms and tables:
10. Save changes and synchronize POS app.
Table Management Setup in POS
For instructions on how to create your table layout in POS (set up tables and service sections), please see https://desk.zoho.com/portal/ehopper/en/kb/articles/table-management-setup-in-pos
Taking Orders with Table Management
For instructions on how to use table management when placing customer orders, please see https://desk.zoho.com/portal/ehopper/en/kb/articles/taking-orders-with-table-management