- Freedom customers can manually select an order type (Quick Sale, Dine In, Take Out, Drive-Thru, or Delivery) for each order.
1. Must be a Freedom customer.
2. Must be assigned either Administrator, Manager, or Sales Person employee roles.
3. In Back Office, install the Order Management app by going to Apps--->App Directory--->select Order Management box--->click Install button.
4. Go to Settings--->Store Settings and in the General tab, check off the box next to where it says Ability to show order type--->click Done button.
5. In POS, select Synchronize in the left navigation menu to update.
1. On the top left of the screen, tap on the popup that displays the order type (the default will say Quick Sale).
2. Select the type of order. The options are the following: Quick Sale, Dine In, Take Out, Drive-Thru, and Delivery.
Customize Order Types
Overview You can customize and manage the Order Type options that will be displayed in the POS, including adding new Order Types, disabling existing ones, and choosing the Default Order Type for each sale. Prerequisites 1. Must be on either the ...
Adding Notes to Item and Order for Receipt
Overview You can add notes to either a specific item or an entire order. These notes will appear on the kitchen receipt for the transaction. Requirements 1. Must allow notes as an option in Back Office. To do this, go to Settings--->Store ...
Viewing Order Info and History in Back Office
Overview You can view all your previous order history and detailed information on the Orders screen. Instructions 1. Open the left navigation menu and select Orders. 2. You will be moved to the Orders screen. Here, you can view up to 500 of ...
Saving and Reopening Orders
Overview You can save all aspects of an order, including customer name, order type, discounts, notes, taxes, etc. You can then reopen the order whenever you'd like and make additional changes. Once an order is processed, it cannot be reopened. ...
Reviewing and Updating Orders
Requirements Must be assigned an Administrator, Manager, or Salesperson role. Viewing Orders List To access the orders list, select Orders in the left navigation menu. On the Orders screen, you can view up to 500 of the most recent transactions. By ...