Reviewing and Updating Orders
- Must be assigned an Administrator, Manager, or Salesperson role.
Viewing Orders List
- To access the orders list, select Orders in the left navigation menu.
- On the Orders screen, you can view up to 500 of the most recent transactions.
- By default, orders are sorted in date descending order.
- Filter orders by Stores, Register, Employee who took the order, Order Source (if have the OmniChannel package or Self Serve app installed), order Type (if have Order Management app installed), order Status, and Fulfillment status (if have Order Management app installed) in their respective drop-down menus on the top of the screen.
- You can search for a specific order(s) in the Search for order field by searching for order ID or order name. You can also search for order by scanning the bar code from the order bill or sales receipt using the bar code scanner.
- You can also sort orders by each column header. This is done by clicking the arrow in the header you want to sort. The down arrow sorts descending and the right arrow sorts ascending.
Viewing Order Details
- You can view details of a specific order by tapping on the order you would like to review from the Orders list. From there, you will be moved to the Order Details screen.
- On this screen, you can check order attributes, including payment, customer, and employee info, review items and modifiers/matrix variants from the order, reopen a saved order, update fulfillment status, void an order or provide a refund, choose to print or email the order receipt, or print the kitchen receipt.
Reprinting Order Receipts
- To reprint the order receipt, select the Print Receipt button. The receipt can be printed for either a saved order or a processed order.
- To print the kitchen receipt, select the Print Kitchen Receipt button. The receipt can be printed for either a saved order or a processed order. All kitchen receipts from the order will be printed.
- To email the receipt, select the Email Receipt button. The receipt can be printed for either a saved order or a processed order. Customer signature will be included by default.
Voiding and Refunding an Order
- Void an order by tapping the Void button on the bottom of the screen.
Note: You can only void an order on the same day of purchase.
- Provide a refund on one or more items per order by clicking on the small box to the right of the item(s) and then clicking the Refund button that will appear on the bottom of the screen.
Reopening and Cancelling a Saved Order
- To reopen a saved order that has not yet been completed, click on the Open box that appears on the bottom of the screen. The order will open up in the shopping cart. You can also do this by clicking on the shopping cart icon that appears to the right of an order on the 'Orders' list screen.
- To cancel a saved order, select the Delete button on the bottom of the screen. Items from the canceled saved order will return to your available stock and the order will be deleted in both Back Office and POS.
Updating Fulfillment Status of Order
Overview Freedom customers can update the fulfillment status (New, In Preparation, Prepared, In Fulfillment. Fulfilled) of each order at any point. Requirements 1. Must be a Freedom customer. 2. Must be assigned either Administrator, Manager, ...
Voiding an Order
Overview You can void an order in POS by accessing the order on the Orders screen. You can only void an order on the same day the transaction was completed. Requirements Must be assigned an Administrator, Manager, or Salesperson employee role. ...
Customize Order Types
Overview You can customize and manage the Order Type options that will be displayed in the POS, including adding new Order Types, disabling existing ones, and choosing the Default Order Type for each sale. Prerequisites 1. Must be on either the ...
Adding Notes to Item and Order for Receipt
Overview You can add notes to either a specific item or an entire order. These notes will appear on the kitchen receipt for the transaction. Requirements 1. Must allow notes as an option in Back Office. To do this, go to Settings--->Store ...
Saving and Reopening Orders
Overview You can save all aspects of an order, including customer name, order type, discounts, notes, taxes, etc. You can then reopen the order whenever you'd like and make additional changes. Once an order is processed, it cannot be reopened. ...