Merchant Fee Programs Report
This report shows information on all surcharges charged during transactions.
- To access, go to Reporting--->Merchant Fee Programs Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can customize which columns you would like displayed in the report by selecting the Set Columns drop-down field and then selecting the checkbox next to each column you would like to include.
- The columns in the Merchant Fee Program Report includes:
- the Name of the surcharge
- the Rate of the surcharge
- the total Order Amount from orders where surcharges were applied.
- the total Collected Amount from surcharges on all transactions within the selected filters.
- You can filter surcharges by store from the Store drop-down menu.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop-down menu. The default will say Today.
- Only up to 3 months can be filtered at a time. To filter by a customized date range within a 3 month period, select the Custom Range option and then the dates you would like to filter for in the calendars that appear. If you would like to view data for more than 3 months, export the report after choosing a custom range and then select a new custom range, export it, and combine the data from the exported reports.
- Sort by individual columns by selecting the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- Export the Merchant Fee Programs Report by selecting the Export button and then click on the download to open it.
Please note that Merchant Fee Programs Report data older than one year is archived and will not be available for viewing and exporting. Please export and store your reports in timely manner.
Installing an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to install. 3. Click the Install button Uninstalling an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to ...
Merchant Fee Programs
Surcharges A payment card surcharge, also known as a checkout fee, is an additional fee that U.S. merchants can add to a consumer's bill when he or she uses a credit card for payment, which matches the merchant's interchange fees. It is prohibited in ...
Loyalty Reporting in Back Office
Loyalty Report To access, select Reporting--->Loyalty Report in the left navigation menu. In the Loyalty Report, each date that at least one loyalty action occurred appears in a separate row. You can customize which columns you would like displayed ...
What is a Surcharge? A payment card surcharge, also known as a checkout fee, is an additional fee that U.S. merchants can add to a consumer's bill when he or she uses a credit card for payment, which matches the merchant's interchange fees. The rate ...
Overview In the Z Report, you can view data on all of the transactions completed during specific shifts on each register of a store or stores. A shift represents the time a register was opened to the time it was closed. In the Z Report, you can: ...