Logging In and Logging Out of POS
- To log into eHopper POS on your device, install the eHopper POS app. Then, input your Account ID, License key, and PIN number, which was provided to you in your welcome email.
- You can log out of POS from the left navigation menu.
- A register must be activated on your device (done by inputting the license key provided in your Welcome to eHopper email).
- If the register is already in use, must deactivate it in Back Office by going to Settings--->Register Settings--->select register--->click Deactivate button
- If you were using another eHopper account on the device, you will need to clear your cache and cookies in order to log in to the current account. Otherwise, you will receive an error message.
1. Open the eHopper POS app after installing it.
2. On the login screen, input your Account ID and License Key, which was provided in your Welcome to eHopper email.
3. Enter your 6-digit PIN # (which was also provided in your Welcome email).
Unblocking Register after Incorrect Login Attempts
1. Your register will get blocked after entering an incorrect PIN 5 times. To unblock it, you can either do so in Back Office Register Settings or via email. To unblock via email, select the Unblock register button that appears in the error message on the bottom of the screen.
2. You will be taken to the Unblock register screen. Enter your email into the Enter email field and then select the Unblock button.
3. You will be sent an email with instructions of how to unblock your register.
- To log out of POS, open the left navigation menu and tap Logout.
Troubleshooting: Issues Logging In to eHopper
Overview You are unable to use multiple eHopper accounts (with different Account ID's) on the same device simultaneously. If you try to log in to another account after previously logging in with one account, you will receive an error message. To ...
Activating the eHopper App on Poynt Terminals
Overview Depending on how you acquired the Poynt device will determine how you install and purchase the eHopper app. A. Acquired Poynt Terminal from eHopper Directly 1. Downloading eHopper POS App on the Poynt If you acquired the Poynt terminal ...
Creating eHopper Account and Logging in to POS for First Time
Overview You can set up an ehopper POS account on Ehopper's website. A. Creating Account On Windows PC 1. Click on the following link: https://ehopper.com/pricing/ and select Sign Up under your preferred plan. 2. Fill in the necessary info about your ...
Opening Back Office from POS
Requirements Must have an Administrator or Manager employee role. Instructions 1. Select Back Office in the left navigation menu. If using a Windows device, a separate browser window will open up. If using the eHopper POS app on an Android or iPad ...
Activate/Deactivate Register in POS
Activating Register Requirements The register (and its License Key) must not already be activated on a device. You must be working online (as opposed to offline) Instructions 1. On the POS log in screen, enter the Account ID and License Key that you ...