Logging In and Logging Out of Back Office
- To log in to Back Office, you must navigate to bo.ehopper.com in a Google Chrome browser, and then input your Account ID, email, and password.
- You can log out of Back Office from the left navigation menu.
- If you were using another eHopper account on the device, you will need to clear your cache and cookies and reload the page in order to log in to the current account. Otherwise, you will receive an error message.
1. Navigate to bo.ehopper.com in a Google Chrome browser.
2. On the login screen, input your Account ID, which you received in your Welcome email.
3. Enter your Email and Password that you used when signing up for eHopper.
- If you forgot your password, select the Forgot Password link.
- If you have not yet created an account, click the signup link to create one.
- To log out of Back Office, open the left navigation menu and tap Logout.
For info on logging in and out of POS, please see https://desk.zoho.com/portal/ehopper/en/kb/articles/logging-in-and-logging-out-of-pos
How to Reset Back Office Password
Overview If you cannot remember your password when logging in to Back Office at bo.ehopper.com, there are two ways to reset it: either through your email or your PIN #. Resetting Back Office Password Through Email 1. On the Back Office login ...
Opening Back Office from POS
Requirements Must have an Administrator or Manager employee role. Instructions 1. Select Back Office in the left navigation menu. If using a Windows device, a separate browser window will open up. If using the eHopper POS app on an Android or iPad ...
Deactivating Register in Back Office
Overview Only one person may log in to a register with a specific licence key at once. If someone else wants to log in, they will have to deactivate the register in Back Office and sign in again. Instructions 1. In the left navigation menu, click ...
Logging In and Logging Out of POS
Overview To log into eHopper POS on your device, install the eHopper POS app. Then, input your Account ID, License key, and PIN number, which was provided to you in your welcome email. You can log out of POS from the left navigation menu. ...
Troubleshooting: Issues Logging In to eHopper
Overview You are unable to use multiple eHopper accounts (with different Account ID's) on the same device simultaneously. If you try to log in to another account after previously logging in with one account, you will receive an error message. To ...