Installing Printer Drivers for Windows
You will have to install the drivers for the following receipt printers to use them with eHopper on Windows devices:
- Star Micronics TSP143LAN Ethernet ans TSP143IIIBI Bluetooth Receipt Printer
- Driver for eHopper BTP-R180II Thermal Printer
1. Star Micronics TSP143LAN Ethernet and TSP143IIIBI Bluetooth Receipt Printer
1. Click on this link: https://starmicronics.com/support/products/tsp100iii-support-page/
2. Select TSP100 futurePRNT Software Full from the list.
3. The download will appear on the bottom of your screen. Click on it once the download is complete.
3. eHopper BTP-R180II Thermal Printer
1. Click on this link: https://www.crs-usa.com/products/printers/snbc-btp-r180ii-thermal-receipt-printer-series- Scroll down and select 32 and 64 bit Windows Driver - Win 10 Compatible.
3. Select the download that appears on the bottom of your screen.
4. During the download process, there will be a field to enter the printer's IP address. To find the current one, hold down the Feed and Power On buttons on your BTP printer simultaneously until a page prints. On the bottom of this page, you will find your printer's current IP address. Enter it into the field.
Star SP700 Impact Printer Setup on Windows
Overview Star SP700 is an impact (non-thermal) printer. It requires 76mm non-thermal paper roll. It is highly recommended to utilize SP700 as kitchen printer, as it is splash and heat resistant; also the printer makes sound notification when printing ...
Setting Up Printers on eHopper App for Windows
1. Make sure your printer is configured, turned on, and on the same network as your Windows device. 2. Download the driver for your receipt printer by following the steps in the following ...
Star TSP100 LAN Printer Setup on eHopper POS
Overview Once it is set up, you can use the Star TSP100 LAN Printer with eHopper on Android, iPad, Windows, and Poynt devices. Connecting Star TSP100 LAN Printer to Tablet 1. On the back of the printer, input the printer power source cord into the ...
Setting Up Printers on POS
Overview You can use receipt/kitchen printers with Android, Windows, and Poynt devices when working in eHopper. Setting Up Printers On Windows Devices Prerequisites 1. You must have already installed your printer's driver. To do this, please follow ...
eHopper BTP-R180II Printer: Description and Set Up Guide
Overview This article reviews the features and specifications of the eHopper BTP-R180II Printer and provides all the steps to set it up on your POS. Description of eHopper BTP-R180II Printer Features This cost-effective fully-featured thermal receipt ...