How to Install eCommerce App
1. Log in to your eHopper Back Office at bo.ehopper.com
2. Open the left menu and go to Apps ---> App Directory
3. Locate and select the Managed eCommerce app
4. On the popup that appears, click the Install button.
5. On the next screen, enter in your details and optionally input a discount code in the Enter Discount field and then select the Apply button to apply the discount.
6. Select the Buy button.
7. Access the eCommerce app by going to Apps ---> eCommerce in the left menu.
8. Follow the steps in the following article to set up your eCommerce site: https://desk.zoho.com/portal/ehopper/en/kb/articles/ecommerce-site-setup
- You may contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like any assistance.
- eCommerce app is included in OmniChannel package. For the rest of packages it can be purchased for $
eCommerce and Online Ordering Integration
Table of Contents Overview Syncing POS with Ecommerce Syncing POS Products with Ecommerce Syncing POS Transactions and Stock Quantity with Ecommerce Syncing POS Customers With Ecommerce Syncing POS Taxes with Ecommerce Auto-printing of Kitchen ...
eCommerce Site Setup
Table of Contents Overview Prerequisites Instructions Selecting Products to Sell Online Overview Once you install the eCommerce app (or create/upgrade to the OmniChannel package), you can set up your online site by yourself through the eCommerce ...
Coupons for Online Ordering Website
Overview If you want to elevate your sales, you can use captivating discount pop-ups, coupon widgets, promo code displays, and coupon code promotions on your online ordering website. Instructions 1. Log into your website. 2. Go to Plugins > Add new > ...
Overview Changes made in Store Settings of a particular store will override default changes made to all stores in Company Settings. Any changes made in Register Settings for a particular register of that store will override default changes made to ...
Installing an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to install. 3. Click the Install button Uninstalling an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to ...