1. In Back Office, navigate to Apps--->App Directory in the left navigation menu.
2. Select and install the Loyalty app.
3. A payment screen will appear. Select the Buy button to purchase.
Note: Pricing is based on the total number of qualifying loyalty visits across all active locations per month. If this number surpasses 500 for a month (501-1000 qualified visits), the price for that month will increase by $10. It will increase by an additional $10 each time another 500 qualified visits is reached (1001-1050, 1051-1100, etc).
Generate Customer Codes
1. Select Apps--->Loyalty in the left navigation menu.
2. Select the Customer Code Generator tab.
3. Enter the number of customer codes that you would like to be generated in the field.
4. Select the Generate button.
Note: You will not be able to generate more customer codes until 90% of the codes that were last generated have been assigned to customers.
Export Customer Codes
1. Select the down arrow on the right side of the Export CSV button to open a drop-down menu.
2. Select the Latest generated codes to only export the customer codes that were last generated, Unassigned codes to only export the codes that have not yet been assigned to customers, and All generated codes to export all customer codes that have ever been generated.
3. Select the download that appears on the bottom of the screen to open the .csv file and view the codes.
Note: By default, data in .CSV files is in 'General' formatting. To properly use the customer codes from the exported file, the formatting of the Customer Codes column will need to be changed to 'Number' formatting. To do this, please view the instructions below.
4. In the exported customer code .csv file, highlight the entire Customer Code column by selecting the A above the column header.
5. Once the column is highlighted, select the HOME tab.
6. In the Numbers section, select the down arrow to open the drop-down menu.
7. Select the Fraction option.
8. Select the File tab--->Save as
9. Save the file as an Excel Workbook.
2. If the customer exists already in the system, search for the customer (by name or phone number) in the search field and then select the arrow to the right of the customer's name to open up the customer's details.
3. Select the Edit button on the top left of the screen.
4. Select the Loyalty checkbox to sign the customer up with your Loyalty program.
5. Input the cursor into the Customer Code field, and then scan the customer code from one of the physical loyalty cards that were created, with a barcode scanner.
6. Enter the customer's Mobile Phone number into the respective field.
7. Select the DONE button to save and successfully enroll the customer in the loyalty program.
8. Hand the loyalty card to the customer for them to keep, so their info can easily be brought up and saved for future visits, with a quick scan of the card.
Scanning Loyalty Cards for Repeat Customer Visits
When an existing loyalty customer comes into the store, scan their loyalty card with a barcode scanner.