Enable Dark Mode for POS Screen
- By default, your POS screen will be light, however, you can enable dark mode to make the screen a darker shade.
- This is helpful to prevent glare in dark locations that have a lack of daylight, such as nightclubs, bars, or restaurants.
Dark Mode Setup
1. Select Settings in the POS left navigation menu.
2. Select the Theme option in the menu.
3. On the Theme screen, you can enable Dark Mode by selecting the switch so the dot appears on the right side. By default, the screen will be light and dark mode will be disabled (the dot will be on the left side of the switch)
Dark Mode Screens
Choose Payment Method Screen
Cash Payment Screen
Installing an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to install. 3. Click the Install button Uninstalling an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to ...
Activating the eHopper App on Poynt Terminals
Overview Depending on how you acquired the Poynt device will determine how you install and purchase the eHopper app. A. Acquired Poynt Terminal from eHopper Directly 1. Downloading eHopper POS App on the Poynt If you acquired the Poynt terminal ...
eHopper White Screen Troubleshooting
If you are using a supported eHopper device for your POS app and the app stopped working (white screen), please follow the steps below for troubleshooting, depending on the device you are using: Windows device: Clear cache: 1. open the POS app 2. ...
RMX POS Device Software
1. Connect the device to a power source: 2. Connect the device to your router via an ethernet cable: 3. Power on the device using the power button at the bottom of the screen: 4. The device will start loading, and you POS app and other basic ...
Using Self Serve Kiosk in POS
Prerequisites Please see https://desk.zoho.com/portal/ehopper/en/kb/articles/self-serve-kiosk-setup for instructions on the configuration and setup of the Self Serve kiosk. Once your self-serve kiosk is configured in Back Office, log in to POS and ...