Enable Dark Mode for POS Screen
- By default, your POS screen will be light, however, you can enable dark mode to make the screen a darker shade.
- This is helpful to prevent glare in dark locations that have a lack of daylight, such as nightclubs, bars, or restaurants.
Dark Mode Setup
1. Select Settings in the POS left navigation menu.
2. Select the Theme option in the menu.
3. On the Theme screen, you can enable Dark Mode by selecting the switch so the dot appears on the right side. By default, the screen will be light and dark mode will be disabled (the dot will be on the left side of the switch)
Dark Mode Screens
Choose Payment Method Screen
Cash Payment Screen
Installing an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to install. 3. Click the Install button Uninstalling an App 1. Go to Apps--->App Directory in left navigation menu. 2. Click on the app you want to ...
Manual Payment Through Terminal Mode
Overview You can manually process cash or credit card payments in Terminal Mode without selecting items for the shopping cart. Requirements 1. Terminal must be set up. 2. Shopping cart must be empty. 3. Only cash and credit card payments are ...
eHopper White Screen Troubleshooting
If you are using a supported eHopper device for your POS app and the app stopped working (white screen), please follow the steps below for troubleshooting, depending on the device you are using: Windows device: Clear cache: 1. open the POS app 2. ...
Activating the eHopper App on Poynt Terminals
Overview Depending on how you acquired the Poynt device will determine how you install and purchase the eHopper app. A. Acquired Poynt Terminal from eHopper Directly 1. Downloading eHopper POS App on the Poynt If you acquired the Poynt terminal ...
Log In Screen Keeps Saying "Your Account Has Been Upgraded"
If after attempting to log in to the eHopper app, the log in screen is frozen, saying "Your account has been upgraded," please follow the below steps. 1. Clear the cache and cookies on the device. To do so, please follow the steps ...