eHopper White Screen Troubleshooting
If you are using a supported eHopper device for your POS app and the app stopped working (white screen), please follow the steps below for troubleshooting, depending on the device you are using:
1. open the POS app
2. press Ctrl+Alt+C+W on the keyboard
3. click on File in top left corner
4. click on Clear cache in the menu that appeared at the top left corner
5. log in screen will appear
6. deactivate the register in Back Office
7. log into the app
8. re-connect all the hardware that was connected to you POS (printer, cash drawer, credit card terminal, barcode scanner).
In case log in screen does not appear after the cache is cleared, please re-install the app and proceed with the steps 6-8.
1. go to Android settings > Apps > locate eHopper app > Storage > Clear cache
2. deactivate the register in Back Office3. log into the app4. re-connect all the hardware that was connected to you POS (printer, cash drawer, credit card terminal, barcode scanner).In case the app still does not work, please re-install the app and proceed with the steps 2-4.
1. go to POYNT Settings > About
2. tap 10 times on PoyntOS Version
3. enter PIN 157953
4. go back to Settings
5. go to Developer Preferences > System > Apps
6. swipe left twice to see ALL apps
7. find and tap on eHopper
8. click on Storage > Clear cache and data
9. repeat steps 1-4 to lock down Developer Preferences
10. deactivate the register in Back Office
11. log into the app
12. re-connect all the hardware that was connected to you POS.
Troubleshooting: Issues Logging In to eHopper
Overview You are unable to use multiple eHopper accounts (with different Account ID's) on the same device simultaneously. If you try to log in to another account after previously logging in with one account, you will receive an error message. To ...
Logging In and Logging Out of POS
Overview To log into eHopper POS on your device, install the eHopper POS app. Then, input your Account ID, License key, and PIN number, which was provided to you in your welcome email. You can log out of POS from the left navigation menu. ...
Activating the eHopper App on Poynt Terminals
Overview Depending on how you acquired the Poynt device will determine how you install and purchase the eHopper app. A. Acquired Poynt Terminal from eHopper Directly 1. Downloading eHopper POS App on the Poynt If you acquired the Poynt terminal ...
Upgrading Version of eHopper POS
Overview Every time a new upgrade is available, you will have the option of upgrading to the new version of eHopper on Google Play or continuing to use your existing version of eHopper. After the upgrade has started on one of your registers, all ...
eHopper Release - 0.25.2
Overview of New Features: 1. Weight Scale Integration 2. Tax per Product Category 3. Optimization of Socket Mobile 7Ci Barcode Scanner Integration with Android 1. Weight Scale Integration Now you can use integrated weight scales for your POS app on ...