Automatically Print Kitchen Receipts as Receive Online Orders
eHopper can automatically print kitchen receipts to your kitchen printer(s) as soon as online orders come in, so your kitchen staff doesn't miss a beat and can quickly start preparing the online orders.
- Log in to Back Office and go to Apps --> eCommerce
- Select the Automatically print kitchen receipt for new received online orders checkbox.
- Choose a Register from the “Select a register for receipt printing:” drop-down that you would like kitchen receipt settings for online orders to be applied to and click Done.
- Log in to the POS register you selected and Synchronize data to apply settings.
- Ensure the POS is properly connected to the kitchen printer you are using for the online orders, after navigating to Settings ---> Printer Setup in the POS. Please see https://desk.zoho.com/portal/ehopper/en/kb/articles/directional-printing-for-kitchen-printers for more info on this, and our directional printing feature in general.
Set Up Auto-printing of Kitchen Receipts for Online Orders
Overview Save time and manual work by having eHopper automatically print kitchen receipts to your kitchen printer(s) as soon as online orders come in. Prerequisites Must have eCommerce app from the App Directory installed, or have created/upgraded to ...
Directional Printing for Kitchen Printers
Overview Increase organization and speed of kitchen orders by specifying which products should be sent to receipts on each of your kitchen printers (eg: pizza printer, grill printer, bar printer). A) Naming Kitchen Printers 1. From the left ...
Customize Information Displayed on Kitchen Receipt
Overview Allow for a more efficient ordering process by choosing to display the customer's name and phone number on kitchen receipts, in addition to the Order Source (if an order came from the POS, online site, or self-serve kiosk). Instructions ...
Receipt and Kitchen Printer Setup on Poynt
Overview For a Receipt Printer or Kitchen Receipt Printer, you can use either the built-in Poynt printer, the Star TSP 100 LAN Printer, or a BTP-R180II printer. Requirements Must have at least reedom Package Must have selected Poynt from Payment ...
eCommerce and Online Ordering Integration
Table of Contents Overview Syncing POS with Ecommerce Syncing POS Products with Ecommerce Syncing POS Transactions and Stock Quantity with Ecommerce Syncing POS Customers With Ecommerce Syncing POS Taxes with Ecommerce Auto-printing of Kitchen ...