You can add accounts for as many employees as you would like in eHopper. You can also review, edit, and delete information on each of your employees on the Employee List screen.
Adding Employee Information
1. In the left navigation menu, go to Employees--->Employee List--->New Employee button
2. In the General tab, input the employee’s:
3. Assign them an employee Role in the drop-down menu. The options are:
4. If the role selected was Salesperson, choose whether to allow the employee to automatically edit the price and discounts of items/orders in POS by checking the Allow price and discount editing on the POS box or to disallow it by leaving it blank. If it is disallowed, the employee will have to enter the PIN of a Sales Manager or Administrator in order to edit prices and discounts.
5. If any role other than Administrator was selected, select the Store(s) you want to assign them to in the drop-down menu. They will be unable to log in or view data for any store they are not assigned to.
5. Make sure the Is Active box is checked off. It should be by default. Uncheck it to make the employee inactive.
6. Go to the Contact Info tab at the top of the screen and input the employee’s Phone number, Address, Country, City, State, and Zipcode.
7. Go to the Localization tab at the top of the screen and input the POS Language that the employee will use from the drop-down menu.
8. Select the Done button.
9. An email will be sent to the email address entered in the Email field. From this email, the recipient will be able to open a link, where they will be able to create the password that they will use to log in to Back Office.
Reviewing, Editing, and Deleting Employee Info
1. Select Employees--->Employee List in the left navigation menu.
2. On the Employee List screen, you can: